First Time Homebuyers
It's a huge undertaking to purchase your first house. Of course it's also a bit frightening. It's a good idea to have an experienced REALTOR® looking out for your best interests, and you'll probably want some guidance along the way. We're experienced throughout the entire Central Florida area and we're definitely qualified to provide guidance with buying your first home.
FREE MLS Search For Homes Just because someone has a real estate license does not make them an expert at navigating all aspects of the buying process and you should definitely interview any potential candidate to verify their experience and track record of success. Remember.... when it's all done and over with, it's you, the house and the mortgage. You must get it right the first time! Our dedication to you, our client, is what sets us apart. Let Rock Springs Realty help you with your first home purchase. Here are some things you can expect when you use Rock Springs Realty for your first time home purchase.
• The process of purchasing a house has a lot of twists and turns. We'll be there for everything from locating the best house among all the homes available, to providing guidance on closing costs and everything in between.
• We'll assist you with creating your list of wants and needs for your new house, plus your neighborhood, and your school district.
• The financial details of buying a house can be overwhelming. We'll walk you through the many mortgages and home buying plans accessible and get you with a trusted lender to get preapproved for your loan all the way through the closing.
• We will make sure you see all the homes that look like a good fit and keep a close eye on all new listings. Once you do find the perfect home, we will assist with setting up all the inspections, verifying the appraisal is acceptable, helping with securing homeowners insurance, working with the HOA and utility companies to establish your accounts, and any other items need to make a smooth transition to your new home.
• And throughout the entire process, we'll do our best to eliminate all the stress & tension that accompanies buying your home.
Finding the right house for you is our business! We are FULL time Realtors and have made real estate our career. We're ready to go to work for you!
If you should need assistance or have any additional questions, please contact Joe Bornstein, Rock Springs Realty, 877-333-2811 or firstname.lastname@example.org